Mugen Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for creating and sharing Mugen and OpenBoR content.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Robot Master Mayhem - Full Game Release V2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laspacho

Laspacho

Megaman Robot Master Mayhem - Full Game Release V2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Megaman Robot Master Mayhem - Full Game Release V2.0   Megaman Robot Master Mayhem - Full Game Release V2.0 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:53 am

On behalf of Myself, The Robot Master Mayhem Team, and Infinity, I'm proud to Present The Second Release of Megaman Robot Master Mayhem.
This project has been developed over the last Eleven Years.  This is the second release from the Robot Master Mayhem Team.
The on screen starting roster consists of 20 fighters.  Take control of your favorite Megaman characters to stop the Evil Dr. Wily from conquering the Earth.

Thank you to everyone out there that followed our progress over the course of the project to this point.
Thank you for your continued interest and support, it's what drives us to create new and fun content.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download Link for Megaman Robot Master Mayhem 2.0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you are going to report any bugs please report them from a un modified version of the game so it will be easier for us to fix.
If you'd like to help the project and fix any bugs I'd be happy to work with you.
The quicker we can identify and fix bugs the quicker I can upload a new Official Version of Megaman Robot Master Mayhem for everyone to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com

Megaman Robot Master Mayhem - Full Game Release V2.0
Page 1 of 1