Mugen Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for creating and sharing Mugen and OpenBoR content.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
capcomnator

MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham Empty
PostSubject: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm

MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style

Finally we are working on mack for the mvc style, and we are having a great success doing the convertion, now with more sprites and true transition of images, i hope you like him.
like a 2nd member of captain commando team, mack the knife is called by the names Jennety or mummy commando.

the char has original attacks from the games based on MVC system.

enjoy...

lol!
Back to top Go down
capcomnator

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:09 pm

more coming!!!
Back to top Go down
empawk
Admin
empawk

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:40 am

He's looking good. I look forward to seeing the final result.
Back to top Go down
https://mugencrusaders.forumotion.com
Heka
Heka

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:08 am

Nice job so far. Captain Commando was one of my fav arcade games back in the '90. Mack was my fav out of the 4
Back to top Go down
http://myth-labs.scruffydragon.com
capcomnator

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:41 pm

HYPER BACKGROUND has been added...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

INTRO of Embalming is complete. (not all images here,just a preview)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Heka
Heka

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 1:35 am

nice screens and intro. the hyper port is from nxc right? for now it's nice to see. hope some good sprite artist can do a better one in the future (or resize the actual one)

nice job so far!
Back to top Go down
capcomnator

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:28 am

new updating for mack the knife.

give your feedback,finally we will get him after so many time passed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felstein

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 2:13 pm

this looks intresting keep it up
Back to top Go down
Heka
Heka

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 2:56 pm

ok, interesting update. great job so far. i'd like to point out a couple of details which gives me some doubt.
1) the intro: what we see when the mummy package goes out of the terrain is between some strange stripes, giving me the idea they're some ruined clothes. i didn't remembered something like this in the original game so i'd like to have a detailed explanation for it, i don't understand well.
2) the grab move with the knives. nice rhytm and all, but it seems conceived for bigger opponents. on himself the knife goes in the crotch and there's a frame where - i think - the knife should appeat to be partially in the opponent body (as the blade is halved). maybe a different movement could help?
3) the hyper using an explosive sarcophagus taken from Anakaris (beh, his sarcophagus wasn't meant to explode but to smash) is nice. The move itself is too short and the damage is mimimal. I suggest you to change or the damage input or adding something more complex, like a sarcophagus appearing behind him, opening and some hands going out to grab the p2 inside it. and THEN make it explode
4) In the original game, Mack used some corrosive venom-based moves, whereas the opponents would become skeletons and rot. If not yet implemented, i'd suggest you to add some special mode where Mack has a corrosive effect on basic moves (and fx) while timed (timebar decreasing). If the mode gives Mack the chance to finish the opponent in a KO, a fatality-like anim will be triggered where the opponent body rots leaving a green smoking skeleton
5) i found this in the video. i think an error in the sprites. gotta fix as it doesn't make sense.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And that's all for now. I like alot the character, and your job so far is intriguing. Hope to see him improved again soon Wink
Back to top Go down
capcomnator

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 3:27 pm

it´s a perfect copy of original game, just a rereading of char and a mixing of style between cps1 and mvc1, somethings ain't completely possible because the gameplay and amount of resources,beyond this char can't to look unfair too much.
Back to top Go down
Uche_of_MC

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:18 pm

I remember Mack the Knife from Mugen Multiverse. Are you the same person who made that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham   MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham Empty

Back to top Go down

MACK THE KNIFE (MVC STYLE) by Capcomnator and Gartanham
Page 1 of 1